Persons in Custody

Persons in custody, including adults and youth, are entitled to make complaints about the administration of their custody. All provincial correctional or detention facilities that house adults and youth in custody have internal complaint processes. Inmates and Young Persons should direct their complaints or concerns through those processes first.