If you believe you have been treated unfairly by a provincial or municipal government body, or you have a complaint about the administration of a Nova Scotia government program or service, the Nova Scotia Office of the Ombudsman may be able to help you.
We oversee provincial and municipal departments, agencies, boards, and commissions.
Alternatively if you would prefer to mail or call us with your information please include the following information as below.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us by telephone toll free at 1-800-670-1111 and provide the following information:
- Your first and last name (required)
- Contact information: (one or more required)
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Preferred method of contact? (required)
- If contact by telephone is preferred, may we leave a message at the number provided?
- Description of your concern, including the department or area of government you have been dealing with. (required)
- What steps have you taken to resolve your concern? (required)
- Who have you been in contact with regarding your concern? Please include specific names or titles. (required)
- What are your expectations regarding how your concern may be resolved?